Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses mvk12.com, accessible via the url: www.mvk12.com. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the conditions and data protection policies adopted by the site and indicated therein.
2. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I of the Consumer Code (Italian Legislative Decree 206/05 amended by Italian Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Italian Legislative Decree 70/03) by mvk racing srl, via matteotti 9, 36061 bassano del grappa (vi) italy, vat: 04342910249, rea: vi-397174
3. Before accessing the products supplied by the site, the user is required to read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are generally understood and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale; mvk12.com reserves the right to modify its terms unilaterally and without prior notice.
5. The site can be used and the products supplied by the site can be accessed and purchased in the following languages:
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders of products on mvk12.com and do not regulate, on the other hand, the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who may be present on the same site via links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from other parties, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, fill in the order form in electronic format and send it according to the relevant instructions.
2. It contains reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, images of each product and their respective prices, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the purchased products and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal and the methods and time frames for returning the purchased products.
3. Before finalising the contract, the Customer will be asked to acknowledge the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which includes information on the right of withdrawal and personal data processing.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Place order” button at the end of the process.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes responsibility for the execution of the order.
Art. 4 – registered users
1. When completing the registration procedure, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and provide personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. The confirmation will in any case exempt mvk12.com from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. Users undertake to inform mvk12.com promptly of any variation in their data regardless of when they were disclosed.
3. If the user reports inaccurate or incomplete data or if the interested parties dispute the payments made, mvk12.com will have the right to not activate or to suspend the service until the related issues have been remedied.
4. When the user first requests to activate a profile, mvk12.com will assign them a username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating user access to the Services and the only system capable of identifying users via and that the acts performed by means of such access shall be attributed to them and shall be binding on them.
5. Users undertake to maintain the secrecy of their log-in details, keeping them with due care and diligence and not sharing them with third parties, even temporarily.
Art. 5 – product availability
1. Product availability refers to the current availability at the time the customer makes the order. This availability must still be considered indicative at this point however, owing to the simultaneous presence of multiple users on the site, meaning that the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after the order confirmation e-mail has been sent, partial or total unavailability of goods may occur. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the cancellation of the unavailable product. The buyer shall be informed immediately via e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, mvk12.com will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which mvk12.com became aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – products on sale
1. Mvk racing srl sells: clothing
2. Items sold are detailed on our website at the link: www.mvk12.com
Art. 7 – payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products is the price indicated on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, mvk12.com will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there is no obligation for mvk12.com to supply anything sold at an incorrectly indicated lower price.
3. The prices on the Website include VAT but do not include shipping costs. The prices may change at any time. Such changes will not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the desired products, they will be added to your cart. Then you merely need to follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details may be changed prior to payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
VISA / mastercard / JCB
1. Mvk12.com ships throughout the Italian territory, the EU and non-EU countries, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Mvk12.com will only deliver to the user’s home address, provided at the time of purchase.
3. For the Italian territory, delivery is generally made within 8 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the timeframe estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As regards countries of the European Union, delivery will be made in 10 working days, and in any case, within a maximum of thirty days.
5. In non-EU territories, delivery will take approximately 20 working days.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to a holding centre. In this case, notice will be left specifying the place where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
7. If you cannot be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
8. If the delivery cannot take place due to causes not attributable to us, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract thirty days after the date on which the order is available for delivery.
9. As a consequence of the termination, the amounts paid shall be returned, including costs of delivery with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered, without undue delay and, in any event, within 30 days from the date of termination. Transport resulting from the termination of the contract could give rise to additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
10. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are made clear at the time the order is placed.
Art. 9 – transfer of risk
1. Risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all the amounts due for the same has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery if this occurs subsequently.
Art. 10 – guarantee and commercial compliance
1. The seller is liable for any defect of the products offered on the website, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, under the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has concluded the contract as a consumer – i.e. any natural person acting on the site for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession, if any – this warranty is valid provided that the defect becomes apparent within 1 month from the date of delivery of the products; and that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defect within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the purchaser; and that the online return form is correctly completed.
3. In the event of non-conformity, the buyer who signed the contract as a consumer has the right to the restoration of the product’s conformity free of charge, by repair or replacement, or will be entitled to obtain an appropriate reduction in the price or the termination of the contract for the disputed goods and consequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to Article 57 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of delivery of the products.
2. In case of multiple purchases made by the customer as part of the same order but delivered separately, the period of 14 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise their right of withdrawal must notify mvk12.com by means of an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered signed for letter to the address
: mvk racing c / o mbe via ca dolfin 46, 36027 rosà (vi) Italy
4. The buyer may exercise their right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively submit the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014 (non-mandatory).
5. The goods must be returned to:
MVK Racing c/o mbe Via Ca Dolfin 46, 36027 Rosà (VI) Italy
6. The goods must be returned undamaged in the original packaging, complete with all parts and with the tax documentation attached. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
7. According to Article 56, paragraph 3 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site can suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the customer provides proof that the goods have been returned.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply to any mvk12.com services and products forming part of the categories listed by art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment used by the buyer in the purchase. If the payment was made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise their right of withdrawal, they will have to provide the following bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC, as they are required to process the refund.
Article 12 – data processing
Article 13 – safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is null for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity of and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – contact details
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, and by post to the following address:
MVK RACING C/O MBE Via Ca Dolfin 46, 36027 Rosà (VI) Italy
Art. 15 – applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and will be interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other mandatory rule of the buyer’s country of habitual residence. Therefore, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Use are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the user according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 15/10/2021